Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my blog. Before you go judging me because of the title, know that I do like to rewind videos after they are watched (well, I would like to do this if the situation still applied to us today in the 21st century.) The point I'm trying to make is, I believe in common courtesy toward others, but sometimes I think it's cool to put a spin on the social norms.

Now that the pointless first paragraph has come to a screeching halt, I'd like to explain what this blog will entail.

...

Erm... Okay. I wish I knew. I guess since I like writing, and because people are generally entertained by stories of my life, I decided to write this blog. That, and the movie Julie & Julia happens to be pretty inspiring.

So read my blog. As long as I have readers I promise to update at least two times a week.

And remember--
Be kind but don't rewind. :)
lovelymittens.blogspot.com
Love, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment