Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doppelganger Week

As you may already know from reading certain previous posts, I am very committed to keeping up with the latest Facebook fads. Well, this week, apparently it's 'Doppelganger Week'. In case you've never heard of this, it's where you post a picture of the celebrity you are told you resemble as your default picture.

After noticing friend after friend participating in this trend, I decided to try it out too. Well, the only problem is I've never actually been told that I look like any specific celebrity. This is definitely a bit disheartening as celebrities are usually very pretty or good-looking.

I decided to resort to one of those online Celebrity Face Recognition generators to boost my self esteem.

BAD IDEA.


Just when I think I am secure enough in my femininity, I upload my picture only to find this:
 


Yes, that's right. Apparently my face resembles that of the famous Hip Hop artist 50 Cent.

...I don't think I've ever been so baffled in my life. Just when I was convinced that I was a mostly estrogen-filled white chick, I learn that I am a macho muscular black man.

Someone is confused, here. Either I'm being Punked or I'm wearing the wrong undergarments... but I really, really hope it's the latter. I've secretly always wanted to sport some rockin' boxershorts.

1 comment: